Tuesday 27 December 2011

New camera on the way!

So I finally got around to ordering an upgrade the other day; i'm saying goodbye to my trusty Canon 450D and hello to the Canon 600D. Not a major jump, because I really can't justify (or afford!) anything crazy up market, but I wanted something a little more updated anyway, and i'm now interested in giving video a shot, and this camera allows that, so i'm really excited to see what thats like!

Thats all for now folks, i'll update with some photos once it's arrived. In the meantime, have a bit of a rubbish self portrait that I took whilst testing out my new remote timer. Thankfully, I now also have a tripod - this was taken with the camera balancing on the sofa, not the most ideal of set ups. Merry christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment