Sunday 15 January 2012

Lensbaby

So my lensbaby finally arrived a few days ago, happiness! I've done two shoots with it and my new camera now, so i've been pretty busy shooting/editing etc.

First of all was a shoot i've been arranging for a while ago now; I originally planned on shooting it around a year ago, but it fell through so now i've finally done it. In all honesty, i'm not totally in love with the photos; it took a long time to get my camera settings to the level I was satisfied with to get what I wanted, we had to work very quickly and quietly, and just in general as fun as it was, I don't feel like I shot it at the level I wanted to, and there was so much that I forgot to shoot because of time constraints. Anyway, heres a little preview, and one of the only really decent images from the shoot:


I'm far more satisfied with the video I shot than the actual photos, neither of which are online yet. I want to hang fire on showing the photos as I feel they work well with the video, but i'm having a few issues with the video glitching so watch this space. 

In slightly more exciting news, I did a shoot with Katie yesterday that went far better, mainly because it was a lot less experimental and I just got to shoot without any major pressure. And who couldn't photograph this lady in an interesting way? Definitely one of the most exciting people i've photographed, and it was fun to have a play with all of my new equipment in normal lighting settings. 




See more on my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/Ravenblakhphotography



No comments:

Post a Comment